Seeking the problems and sources of the places that child prostitution have occurred and have suspiciously happened,
Fully believing that child prostitution damages the countries’ reputation and society along with the children’s mental and physical health deeply,
Taking note of the importance of the aftermath that happens post child prostitution and sex trafficking in countries.
Emphasising that the majority of child prostitutes are girls and were introduced by a friend whether it’s being forced or willing,
Points to issue of child prostitution in Europe and other legal countries while demanding stricter laws,
- 1. Calls for improving the education level of the country’s citizens in order to maintain an environment that is aware of the dangers and the policies of underage prostitution by,
- releasing public service announcements on TV,
- billboards all over the world,
- organizing annual conferences that takes place in the specified countries which will be funded by the determined in the following clauses,
- Establishes a hotline with the help of ITU that belongs to member states countries which are about,
- report suspicious events and organisations,
- controlled by EXPOLINK,
- Recommends reporting on the phone suspicious people and places that the child prostitution may be taking place by using hotlines that we had mentioned about in solution 2.
- Invites informing people about underage prostitution with raising awareness by,
- creating a forum on the internet,
- advertise it on the water bottles such as Erikli, SUEZ, ACWUA, Glashaeger, Evian, Fiji,
- use visual effects such as speeches of children who experienced underage prostitution to attract people,
- Introduces holding a conference in countries that accept prostitution as a legal action in,
- their own countries’ stadium to inform
- go on a world tour called Blocking Underage Prostitution World Tour (BUPWT’22) raise awareness of the public.
- Takes note of putting stray children into orphanages and foster homes.
- Welcomes developing partnerships with big, globalised establishments in,
- cosmetics industries by,
- organising educational conferences for informing their workers and founders’ committee,
- Encourages Collecting money (5$) from the citizens of each country by,
- encouraging a tax,
- setting donation boxes to the malls,
- Supports suggesting the prevention utilization of child pornography by strengthening the anti-cybercrime law hiring more IT experts and getting in collaboration with ECPAT NGOs.
- Directs treating the victims of child prostitution with healthcare such as,
- volunteering doctors,
- professionals for,
- short term prevention
ii.long term care at hospitals.
- Suggests getting in contact with social organisations that are willing to work with,
b.Children’s Defense Fund
- Child Help.
- Reminds informing the citizens on,
- what are the signs of underage prostitution,
b.how can they recognize by,
- putting up banners,
- sending brochures/flyers around the town,
- Further recommends preventing underprivileged families from prostituting their children by,
- aiding them financially with the help of ECPAT.
- supporting them in a psychological way,
- Encourages requesting a donation SMS to citizens of every country for raising money for blocking underage prostitution.
- Invites having sponsorships of sports teams;
- Real Madrid,
- FC Barcelona,
- Golden State,
- LA Lakers
- organisations for donation on behalf of the victims, so that they can provide,
- financial support,
iii.advertasement for BUPWT’22.