Canada Working Paper UNICEF Pelin Çekinmez
The General Assembly
- Organising social media events for fundraising for the victims of human trafficking
- Strengthening the borders for the security of all countries.
- Creating an investigation team which contains all of the countries volunteers, psychologists, doctors, police officers and detectives to go and investigate the places that were suspiciously trafficked.
- Making treatment camps for victims of women and children in 3rd world countries.
- Arranging education conference which is held by well-informed people who should be chosen by the UN for 3rd world countries’ families.
- Allocating aid funds for poor families, orphans and street children.
- Supporting the lives to help children that are being forced to work with food, places for living, clothes and financial needs.
- Protecting refugee children with security guards and keep them from being kidnapped.
- Sending a team for explaining the aim of that social media event which is mentioned at solution number 1 to countries who don’t use social media or internet
- Enforcing stricter validity checks on airports, bus station, internet or more.
- Improving the existing databases that analyse the victims.
- Putting up banners around the town of each country and broadcasting this campaign on tv and the internet.
- Printing brochure for putting them to sacred places.
- Giving unemployed people jobs to prevent human trafficking.
- Hiring private lawyers for this matter voluntarily.