The General Assembly
Fully aware of human trafficking harm and damage to all over the world.
Believing that child trafficking violates human rights severely.
Taking note of importance of migrant smuggling.
Guarantee that fundamental abilities training is a piece of the standard school educational plan.
Target endeavors to reduce request all the more deliberately.
- Demands to create social media events for fundraising money for the victims of human trafficking by the assistance of the UN by,
- sending a team for explaining the aim of that social media event which is mentioned to countries who don’t use social media or internet,
- making websites that draw attention and advertising them through,
- i) social media platforms like Instagram, Youtube, Twitter etc.
- ii) public transportation vehicles,
- organising concerts that include volunteering artists,
- running marathons to raise awareness the money accumulated in the box office which will;
- i) be accorded to distance that marathoners have run
- ii) donate the money to the investigation team mentioned in clause 3
iii) donate the money to the treatment camps mentioned in clause 4,
- Asks UN member states to form an investigation team which contains all of the countries’ specialized volunteer psychologists, doctors, police officers and detectives to go and investigate the places that were suspiciously trafficked by;
- investigating capabilities will be allowed by the government.
- Invites the UN member nations to establish treatment camps for victims of women and children in 3rd world countries at the safe areas by
- Hosting them in safe places such as Canada, Portugal, Netherlands and Austria,
- being funded by the money gained from the concert mentioned in clause 1,
- strongly recommends Arranging education conference which is held by well-informed people who should be chosen by the UN for 3rd world countries’ families by,
- organizing conferences on the weekends in schools with the financial help by establishments mentioned in clause 5,
- Allocating aid funds in 3rd world countries for poor families, orphans and street children with the help of the big, globalized establishments through
- negotiating with meetings between UN representatives and the aforementioned establishment’s representatives
- Supports the victim children that are being trafficked with food, places for living, clothes and financial needs by,
- getting in contact with Polaris Project, Stop The Traffic, Free The Slaves etc.
- Encourages to Protect refugee children with security guards, soldiers and keep them from being kidnapped by,
- securing the children with the countries’ own guards, army and soldiers,
- Enforcing stricter validity checks on airports, bus station, internet or more by the help of volunteers who resort to the government by,
- take fingerprints of each person that belongs to our own country,
- Invites DHS to improve the existing databases that analyse the victims by creating a website by,
- putting up banners around the town of each country and broadcasting this campaign on tv and the internet.
- printing brochure for putting them to sacred places.
- Directs giving unemployed people jobs by the financial help from first world countries to prevent human trafficking by,
- a) providing people with jobs, we both strengthen our economies and leave people to smuggling.
- Requests private lawyers for this matter voluntarily by,
- Chosen lawyers by an independent council that consists of ICJ officials.