The General Assembly
Determined the problems and sources of the places that child prostitution have occurred and have suspiciously happened,
Fully believing that child prostitution damages the countries’ reputation and society along with the children’s mental and physical health deeply,
Taking Note Of the importance of the aftermath that happens post child prostitution and sex trafficking in countries,
Emphasising that the majority of child prostitutes are girls and were introduced by a friend whether it’s being forced or willing,
Points to issue of child prostitution in Europe and other legal countries while demanding stricter laws,
- improving the education level of the country’s citizen by releasing public service announcements on TV and billboards all over the world.
- reporting on the phone suspicious people and places by using hotlines that we mention about clause 3.
- establishing a hotline with the help of ITU that belongs to our own countries which is about report suspicious events and organisations.
- raising awareness by creating a forum on the internet and advertase it on the water bottles such as Erikli, SUEZ, ACWUA, Glashaeger, Evian, Fiji and use visiual effects such as speeches of children who experienced underage prostitution to attract people.
- giving talks to countries that accept prostitution as a legal action at their own countries’ stadium for inform and go on a world tour called Blocking Underage Prostitution World Tour (BUPWT’22) raise awarness of public.
- Putting stray children into all orphanages and foster homes.
- developing partherships with big, globalised establishments with organising conferences for informing their workers and founders’ committee.
- Collecting money (5$) from the citizens of each country by declaring a tax.
- Preventing child pornography by strengthening the anti-cyber crime law, hiring more IT experts and getting in collaboration with NGOs.
- Treating the victims of child prostitution with healthcare such as volunteering doctors, psychologists and professionals for short term prevention and long term care at hospitals.
- Getting in contact with social organisations that are willing to work with UNICEF; Save The Children, Children’s Defense Fund and Child Help.
- informing the citizens on what are the signs of underage prostitution and how can they recognize by putting up banners around the town.
- preventing underprivileged families from prostituting their children by aiding them financially with the help of ECPAT.
- requesting a donation SMS to citizens of every country for raising money for blocking underage prostitution.
- having sponsorships of sport teams organisations for donation on behalf of the victims, so that they can provide financial support and advistasing us.